Advanced Online Course
Our Advanced Online Course on Management of Cervical and Lower Genital Tract Neoplasia will be available in summer 2016.
Click here to register your interest.
What is the course objective?
To provide users with an advanced understanding of colposcopy and the management of cervical and lower genital tract neoplasia. It will benefit those currently practising colposcopy and students who have recently completed a basic colposcopy course such as the Colposcopy Course Online.
The course can be accessed from anywhere in the world, enabling people to learn flexibly in their own time.
Who is the course aimed at?
Colposcopy Course online is suitable for gynaecologists, pathologists, GU physicians and colposcopy nurse practitioners. It is also relevant for medical and nursing staff who have completed a basic colposcopy course and are exposed to colposcopy training in a clinic.
What is covered in the Advanced Online Course?
The course covers 7 advanced topic modules including:
1. ADVANCES IN MANAGEMENT OF CERVICAL AND GLANDULAR NEOPLASIA
- Management of low-grade cervical disease
- Management of high-grade cervical disease
- Management of glandular cervical disease
- Management of early invasive disease
- Techniques and complications in management
2. SPECIAL CONDITIONS IN RELATION TO CERVICAL NEOPLASIA
- The young women under 25 years
3. LOWER GENITAL TRACT INTRA-EPITHELIAL NEOPLASIA
- Vaginal (VAIN)
- Vulval (VIN)
- Anal / perianal (AIN)
4. COUNSELLING IN RELATION TO CERVICAL NEOPLASIA AND HPV INFECTION
5. CONTROVERSIES IN MANAGEMENT OF CERVICAL NEOPLASIA
- How do we manage the women with
- How do we manage women with negative cytology and positive HPV test?
6. UPDATE ON HPV INFECTION AND VACCINATION
7. INTERACTIVE SESSION WITH CLINICAL CASES EXAMINING DETECTION, DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT