Using the latest e-learning methodology to enable you to study remotely
The Basic course is BSCCP and CME approved in the UK and completion is accepted by the BSCCP for training and accreditation purposes.
The online course can be completed instead of attending any of the BSCCP approved Basic seminar courses. It is also recognised by the European Federation for Colposcopy (EFC) and the Norwegian Medical Association.
This online Basic course has been used by health workers in more than 60 countries across Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Click here to read reviews of the course.
£495 / €595
- Nurse colposcopist
- Genitourinary physician
- Medical and nursing staff who are starting colposcopy and have had no, or limited, exposure to colposcopy
- Sexual health clinicians
- The Normal Cervix
- Detection of Cervical pre-cancer using cytology and HPV testing
- Colposcopy of abnormal Cervical epithelium
- HPV: its basic biology, clinical usage, vaccination, and its role in causation of cervical and lower genital tract neoplasia
- Treatment: Why, how, when, and Management Algorithms
- 12 case studies, consider diagnosis and treatment, Q&A
12 MONTHS ACCESS
3 months refresher option
12 months access gives plenty of time to complete the course and use it for review. After the 12 months you can buy 3 months refresher access at a later date for £50.
- Professor Albert Singer
- Dr. Rupali Arora
- Mr. John Doorbar
GET BOTH COURSES FOR £995
Buy 12 months access to the Basic and Advanced courses for £995, saving you £100 on the combined individual prices.
Previous students of the Basic course can buy the Advanced Course for £500. Email for discount code.